Sunday, May 27, 2012

Life Throws you curves, and you learn to swerve

One More Day
Monday, March 26, 2012
Day 302


Back to school tomorrow, which means swimming today!

Untitled

Dinner
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Day 303

Chino Bandido. That's all.

Untitled

Something's been eating me
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Day 304

My hibiscus appears to have aphids, and after the day we've had, that's the least of our worries.

Untitled Untitled

Mike was informed today that he was being laid off, Friday is to be his last day.

Smile
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Day 305

In light of yesterday's news I made some quick phone calls and was able to get the kids into the dentist before our insurance came to an end.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Can you SEE me now?
Friday, March 30, 2012
Day 306

Still trying to squeeze out every last insurance claim I took Adam to the optometrist today. My favorite part of the optometrist is the jumbo print magazines.

Untitled

They just humor me. I don't know why. They just do.

Untitled

Untitled


Melt
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Day 307

Today there was a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. Unfortunately it was quite warm and all the chocolate eggs melted before the kids found them.

Untitled


Follow the Prophet
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Day 308

It's General Conference weekend and I always have to find ways to keep the kids happy during the sessions, which usually means lots of coloring and cutting and gluing.

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh dang, Nicole! So sorry to hear about Mike. Looking forward to updates. Hope you guys are swerving nicely. Sure miss you!

orangemily said...

Good move on using the insurance while you have it!