Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Homeward bound

My Little Sweet Heart
Monday, February 6, 2012
Day 253

The day that Harrison got his kindergarten shots the Dr. told me that she also heard a heart murmur. She asked if any of our doctors in the past had mentioned that to me because murmur's are quite common and if I was already aware of it then he was likely born with it and it is simply an innocent murmur. But I told her nobody had mentioned it to me before so she said that may indicate that it is a newly developed heart murmur and that we should have him looked at by a Pediatric Cardiologist just to confirm it is an innocent murmur. So today was our day to visit the cardiologist and Harrison, at the age of just 4, got his very first EKG.





Cardiologist said his EKG came back unusual but not abnormal. (Whatever that means.) He said it sounds to him like an innocent murmur but to come back in a year for another EKG just to be certain.

Bread of Life
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Day 254

Spring colors are starting to show up in the stores and I found this awesome breadbox at Target and just HAD to have it.



Never had a breadbox before because I never had enough counter space to put one. Until now. And I love it!

Junior Achievement 
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Day 255

I am the Junior Achievement volunteer in both Adam's and Zoey's classrooms and today was our first lesson.




Moose
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Day 256

Not to go into too much detail but my sister and her husband suffered a loss recently so I flew to Utah today to spend some time with her. We made a stop at Costco and they had this HUGE stuffed Moose.



I honestly don't even know what you would do with a moose that big!

I need a fix
Friday, February 10, 2012
Day 257

As many of you may already know I have a little diet soda habit. Well I'm staying with my parents this weekend and they don't stock my caffeine in their house nor did I rent my own car. So while we were out today on our way to the memorial service I begged my dad to go through the drive-through so I could get my daily fix.




Aw, now I feel much better!

A Princess and her balloon
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Day 258

My niece with a princess balloon. Tough to say which is cuter!





No Snow Man
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Day 259

This being our first winter in AZ it's also been my first winter without snow. So I came to Utah for a whole weekend thinking I'd see some snow. But in my 4 days in town this is the closest thing I saw to snow.

1 comment:

ME Moon said...

i totally took a picture of that moose too! it's the size of at 10 year old at least! sophie really wanted it ;)