Monday, February 6, 2012

A little bit of that....

Nesting
Monday, January 2, 2012
Day 218

So I've been really dying to start making my new house really feel like home. So I've been on the look out for things I like so I can start putting together a plan.

I saw this today at Lowes and I LOVE it.



Think it will match my mustard yellow door?

Sorry Santa
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Day 219

Before Christmas my kids were all worried about making cookies for Santa. And I was all stressed about finalizing gift buying/wrapping as well as preparing for guests so while I was at Costco getting food for Christmas dinner I grabbed a tub of cookie dough so we could bake cookies for Santa.

But once the cousins showed up my kids forgot about making cookies.



So, today we finally made Santa's cookies. Hope he doesn't mind that we ate them all, too.

What Winter
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Day 220

We went swimming today. And it was LOVELY!


Legos! 
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Day 221

Kids love being out of school!!!! They spent the entire day building things with Legos.





Brown Thumb
Friday, January 6, 2012
Day 222

I LOVE house plants. But I tend to kill them. I bought two of these super cute little trees just before Christmas.



And now they both look like this.



They are brittle and dry and no amount of watering seems to make a difference. I may need to hire a plant service so I can stop killing all my plants!



Can't get over how much I am loving "winter"
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Day 223

Today we went hiking. Yes, hiking. In January. And didn't even wear sweaters.





Book Worm
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Day 224

Zoey and I spent most the day reading together. She is in LOVE with these Pixie Hollow books. We are learning all sorts of things about Tinker Bell and all her fairy friends.