Friday, June 1, 2012

Almost at an end....

This week marks days 344-350. Can you believe it's almost been a year since this little project began???


Ticklin' the Ivories
Monday, May 7, 2012
Day 344

Tonight was Adam's first piano recital.

IMG_5997

Adam did a great job!!!!

The recital was held at a church and this was painted on one of the parking spots close to the door. I LOVED it!!!

IMG_5996


Desert Blossom
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Day 345


I know, I know, more nature pictures. But I had to because I honestly didn't even know that the saguaro cactus got a bloom! So when I started seeing them all I got all excited.

IMG_6016

Stormy
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Day 346


I predict rain.....

IMG_6022

Yup, it rained!

IMG_6023

Guess that's what I get for washing the car yesterday.

Boys and Their Toys
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Day 347


You'd think that living in a construction zone that the kids would start to get bored or apathetic with the construction vehicles. But they still get excited and will watch for the longest time.

IMG_6018

Donuts for Divas
Friday, May 11, 2012
Day 348


Mother's day in the kindergarten class.

IMG_6024

Crowns, songs, flowers, and yes, there were donuts!

Dioder 
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Day 349

Does everybody else make fun of Ikea product names as much as we do at our house? Because we do. A lot. Like it's one of those things that never gets old.

Anyway, we bought Dioder several months back to put on the back of our tv but had still never put it on. So when Ryan was visiting me he was giving me a hard time about it. So I finally go some command adhesive velcro strips today and installed Dioder! So I snapped this pic to show Ryan my handy work.

IMG_6034

Turns out it's the only picture I took today-hence it's showing up on my blog.

I'm looking at this picture and I can't even figure out what we were watching. Like at all!!!! Oh well.

Here Comes the Sun
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Day 350

Forget what the calender says, summer is here now!

IMG_6035

And this is only the beginning......

1 comment:

ME Moon said...

so...one of the churches i attended in CA had a "thou shalt not park here" type sign...for the life of me i can't find the picture to send to you. i think it was for the pastor to park there instead ;)